Welcome to PEAK Physical Therapy and Sports Rehab!
We are here to help you enjoy your life pain-free! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us at 406-502-1900 or fill out the appointment form at the bottom of the page.
You will find our practice welcoming, supportive, and we’re here to make sure you achieve the best and fastest results possible. Please review the following information thoroughly in order to make the most of your therapy:
Before Your First Visit
- Please make a list of questions that you may have and bring them to your first visit.
- Write down signs and symptoms that you notice that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Write down key information about past medical history, treatments, current medications and other information that can help our therapists with the initial evaluation.
- Please call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Please fill out the patient forms to the best of your ability before coming in. This will help save you time.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring in a copy of your applicable family insurance cards and photo ID.
- Bring with you any prescriptions from your physician for therapy.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff. They are here to ensure your registration is setup smoothly so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with your physical therapist or occupational therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation your therapist will ask you questions about your medical history, current pain or injury. Good communication helps us understand your problem better.
- Your movement, strength, coordination and much more will be tested. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you communicate to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times, however prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your physician if you were referred by one or you wish us to communicate to your doctor.
- If you have any questions at any time, please call us. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.
If you’re ready to live your life as it was fully intended, then see us today. We can help.